Pantry Search
Add a Pantry
Contact Us

COVID-19 Notice: Many food pantries have adjusted their hours or services in response to the current public health emergency. For the most up-to-date information about the resources available in your community we recommend contacting your local United Way by calling 211.

Dove Creek Care and Share Food Pantry

Print View | Get Directions | Update Pantry
214 W Hwy 491, Dove Creek CO, 81324
External Link
Distributions are once per month,
Second Friday of every month from
10:00am - 11:30am
at the rear entrance of VFW 5181 at 214 W Highway 491, in Dove Creek, Colorado.

Dove Creek Care and Share Food Pantry maintains a residential Angel Baskets Program and Food Bank that provides supplemental food to any / all Dolores County and Egnar residents. For this program, no identification or proof of eligibility is required. If a resident is willing to provide how many people are in their household and sign-in, they are welcome to the food.

This food is NOT a government program and is not considered as "assistance". This is food purchased from our area's local Colorado Springs food distribution hub at Care and Share, Inc (A Food Banks of the Rockies distribution center), and donated from local businesses, farms and residents.

This food is able to be picked up by a neighbor or friend for another resident if they are willing to provide the information on behalf of that resident and sign their OWN name as the person picking it up. This program covers service those that may have no stable address, or who are
Additional Information:
The U.S. Department of Agriculture prohibits discrimination against its customers, employees, and applicants for employment on the bases of race, color, national origin, age, disability, sex, gender identity, religion, reprisal, and where applicable, political beliefs, marital status, familial or parental status, sexual orientation, or all or part of an individual's income is derived from any public assistance program, or protected genetic information in employment or in any program or activity conducted or funded by the Department. (Not all prohibited bases will apply to all programs and/or employment activities.) If you wish to file a Civil Rights program complaint of discrimination, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form, found online at http://www.ascr.usdagov/complaint filing cust.html, or at any USDA office, or call (866) 632-9992 to request the form. You may also write a letter containing all of the information requested in the form. Send your completed complain